mercoledì, settembre 26, 2007

Blog di Madonna? E' un falso!

Questo è scritto da ieri nel blog di Madonna. O, meglio, nel blog di "Madonna". Non è lei!

Important Announcement
This blog is going to be reinvented. From now on it will simply be a fan site with the latest news about the Queen of Pop. I hope you all will enjoy it still. I had so much fun pretending to be Madonna. So many of you went along with it and laughed along with me. I thought it was obvious that I was parodying Madonna; however, it has come to my attention that my parody was too well done. I even tried on occasion to make it obviously a parody, but some people cannot get the jokes. I am a Madonna fan who had a little too much fun. My apologies to anyone who didn't get the joke. I am going to go through all of the posts and attempt to transform them to a site that will still be enjoyable for everyone.

Ma che cavolo! Tanto per citare Fantozzi: "ma allora ci hanno sempre preso per il culo!"
E dire che un commentatore di questo blog mi aveva avvertito, tempo fa.

Nessun commento: